Can you see the link among the three products?
What is the best feature you liked about the magazine ?
Do you think that the colour scheme we have used links well with the horror genre ?
Did you like the trailer ? If yes would you go and watch the film and why?
Do you think the trailer is similar to the existing trailers?
These were some of the question I came up with, However I didn't discuss these with my group as I was absent from the lesson but when unite with the group I showed them these and we did use some of this as open ended question for achieve in depth answer as feedback. Using these question gave my audience a broader response to give which than gives us a wider range of answer that can be used to make changes to the three tasks.
No comments:
Post a Comment