Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Analysising Ending Of Existing Trailers



This trailer here differs from other horror trailer as the name of the film comes before the end scene which is very effective as you still get to see more scenes after you subconsciously thought the film is over.  However, when I observed and when I researched more trailer to compare it to mine I found that majority of the films have the film name at the end which is expected and an element of trailer but this trailer of 'Home Sweet Home' is very unique and I really like the idea but I found this clip later after I finished my trailer therefore I was unable to make any changes. 




The Ouija trailer finishes of with a title, another impressive way because you're left to wonder, having this in the encourages the audience to go and watch the film even more because you want to find out what this 'game' is and how has it affected people. 

This game is known world wide and is very popular among youths
 as they are very excited and adventurous
and always wanting to find out
more about these new' games'. This film highlights some of the social problems
that can occur using this board which some youths
are unaware of.
 
  Annabelle uses a long pause after the film title, so the audience
thinks that the trailer is finished
when in reality there is more to come. After the long pause
the doll appears rocking on a chair
having the doll at the end of the film
conveys to the audience
that the doll has an important role and
leave the story to the end eg all the causes was
occurring because of the doll. I believe this was a very good ending
because you are having to wait till the end to see if anything else appears.
Also the fact that having a blank screen makes the audience scared beacuse
they assume that something scary is going to 'pop up' 



      This again has a very scary and amazing ending as the title of the film
appears to come fist and relates to the next scene
when a hand reaching up for and pulls it down
















No comments:

Post a Comment