Saturday, 10 January 2015

Draft edit for new footage

This is a rough editing I made as I was learning how to use premiere, I cropped some scene and cross cut them with same type of shot but in a different angle. Using a variety of angles will show the audience a different perspective of scene which can be interpreted.
Here I used still image of establishing shot and added extra shot of Casey walking as she panic and at the right time the car pulled down, it can be interpreted that the car was following Casey but that is not the case.
However, after making this cut, I realised I added a zoom in of the grandma's face but I added that later after Casey closes the frame. Which is a mistake that I realised therefore when making the actually cut I would be aware of this.
I also added music but a lower pitch at the beginning which gradually increases when Casey sees the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment