Thursday, 16 October 2014
Scream 1996
Above I have created Prezi which features a review on the 1996 slasher film, Scream. I think this was the scariest film I have seen so far as it left me in terror at the end. The story line was complex which built tension along the way, the best screen was the opening 8mintues which is very distressing, and however it has many jumps for a horror genre. I believe that a ‘phone call’ as a scary weapon is very appealing to the audience as many films have used it before such as ‘One missed call’. The use of phone can leave a person wondering of who it was; trying to recognize them by their voice is difficult which puts them in pressure.
There was a twist towards the end of the film where I was surprised by the killer as it was unexpected. Having a twist in a film leads for a good ending. This film has a typical iconology such as blood and gore which was is all scenes when the murderer was attacking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment