Tuesday, 10 February 2015
Evaluation Question 1: In what ways does your product use, develop or challenge forms and convention of real media products?
I used Adobe Premiere as a format for my evaluation question 1, I believe this was great way of displaying my work because this program i was easily able to change audio levels, import scene that I made on PowerPoint and also import recording I made on the iPad. Learning the skills to use Adobe Premiere was very vital to edit my trailer and it as proven very useful as I was now able to produce my question piece on here which I had not imagined to do so. Again like the trailer editing I was capable of cross dissolving the scene within each other so that it does not look like I have just placed it in any order, by having the fades and dip to black it allows the audience to take a breathe and start listening or reading again. I was unable to put all my recording in considering the program would not pick it up therefore to had a variety I imported some of the slide screen from the PowerPoint into the timeline with music embedded alongside so that the reader is not getting 'dull'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment